Saturday, September 22, 2007

The KATHY Cake


A beautiful cake for a beautiful bride, this 3-tier white fondant draped cake with teal satin ribbon was topped with fresh white roses and pearl sprays. I added a handmade subtle wire heart to reaffirm the days message of everlasting love.

  • Top tier 6" - vanilla with vanilla buttercream
  • Middle tier 10" - vanilla with fresh strawberries and strawberry truffle filling
  • Bottom tier 14" - chocolate with caramel and chocolate truffle filling

3 comments:

Still Enjoying the Journey said...

Sarah! You are incredibly talented! HAve you made any other cakes lately? I would love to use you for parties this end. The distance is a bit far, but man ... you are GREAT! Digi-scrapping is nothing compared to this ... good on ya!
PS Do you do this as a small business or anything? You should!

Sarah said...

Thanks!! I love to do wedding cakes. Have contemplated a small business but for now I just do friends' weddings since having a baby - too much to do now to have a side business anymore :)

But I will never say never! Thanks again for the comments and keep checking back! I have another one due in May that I will be posting at the end of May!

Shirley Bittner said...

your cakes look amazing! such beautiful work...